Friday 2 November 2012

Keep Calm and Get Creative


In an attempt not to lose my soul completely sitting at a corporate desk job, I've recently taken up some semi creative hobbies. I say semi as I'm not composing musics or painting pictures, but rather scrapbooking memories (it's dorky and mid-aged momish, I know) attempting to blog (I'm new at this, don't judge me too harshly) and hacking away at the ivory again (or in this case, the plastic, given my refugee status)

At some point in my life the arts (and music specifically) were everything to me and I spend hours being creative. While I may have ended up in grey suits and boardrooms,  I'm hoping that I'll now be able to re awaken some of these lost passions that make my heart happy!

Some useful links I've found along the way:




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...