Thursday 31 January 2013

Keep Calm and Pick (or buy) Flowers



What is it about flowers? They just make me smile and feel all warm and happy inside! And so this week, after receiving 2 amazing bunches as gifts (I'm a lucky girl) on top of the rose I had already bought (I've run out of vases!), my house has been transformed into a very happy place.  

According to EHow.com behavioural studies have shown a link between flowers and emotional health. Apparently people also feel more energetic in the morning after seeing flowers!

I could never before justify the cost of having fresh flowers in the house at all times, but given the positive effect seeing them has on me at the end of a long day in the office, I'm definitely changing my mindset (and budget) this year. And who knows, maybe one day I'll have a garden to grown them in to pick...that is if they survive better than my past pot plants did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...