Friday 25 January 2013

Keep Calm and Watch Dirty Dancing



If you are anything like me, and pretty much live for the weekends, then today is indeed a HAPPY DAY!! The slog of the week and all it's mundainity is soon over and we are free to do as we please for a full 64 hours (yes...I did the math!)

This weekend promises to be especially cool as my aunt is here dropping my cousin off at university for the first time....oh to be young and fun and experience O Week all over again! Being a "refugee" from the Eastern Cape, it's always super cool to have some family around to show of our beautiful city. So the next 64 hours will no doubt be spent eating out, drinking out, market shopping (I'm keen to try out Blaauwklippen Vineyards Sunday Family Market), engagement parties and last but very much not least, a trip to Artscape with the girls to watch Dirty Dancing. Not only was this one of my favourite movies growing up, I seem to recall that I had my first kiss (*CRINGE worthy moment of note*) while dancing to the Dirty Dancing sountrack ("She's like the Wind" to be specific!) Regardless,  I can't wait to see "nobody put's Baby in the corner" on stage.  

 Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...