Friday 23 November 2012

Happy Friday


It's been a SUPER busy social week and I cannot wait for a night where I can put on my PJ's and laze on the couch watching Suits (I've FINALLY gotten into it!) But alas, this will not happen tonight as we are off to SNOBS night at Bombay Bicycle Club (#cantwait!)

The SNOBS dinner club is something I've "plus-oned" into and so I can't tell you much about the origins, the purpose (other than getting together once a month and drinking copious amounts of wine and eating great food) or anything else deep and meaningful. What I can tell you is that the group comprises of some of my man's coolest, funkiest, funniest friends and once I put aside the best behaviour I display when meeting a bunch of strangers for the first time and let my hair down, I was immediately accepted as one of the SNOBS.

But before I head out tonight, I have to get through one more work lunch at Avontuur in Stellenbosch. I could think of worse things to be doing on a Friday afternoon :-) HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...