Tuesday 20 November 2012

Keep Calm and Drink Coffee


Of the many things I love about my apartment, the fact that's it positioned between a girls school (#morningtraffic) and the SAPS are not some of them. Initially the thought of screaming 10111 (in a local accent) whenever I needed assistance in the crime department was appealing. Not so much at the moment, after 4 days straight of being rudely awoken at 5.30am by a pig hooting and "bee-barping" the sirens for about 15 mins to gain access to the copshop.

Can the police not afford an intercom system or is this arse just too lazy to leave the comfort of his car seat?! Perhaps the coppers responsible for letting him in are sleeping on the job? Not unlikely. It seems my neighbourhood isn't taking too well to the disturbance either - the one upside to this all is laughing my sleepy self silly at all the vulgar comments screamed his way by the irate residents of the 'berg out of their bedroom windows. Should this carry on for a few more days, I too will swallow my pride, move the curtains aside and carry on like a scorned fish wife! In the meanwhile, I'm keeping calm and having an extra coffee each day.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...