Thursday 25 April 2013

Keep Calm and Carry On hits a landmark...


I've just hit 1000 views! Who would have thought?! Not me. I started this blog towards the end of last year not really knowing what I was doing (who am I kidding, I still don't really know!) but looking for something new - a creative, semi-anonymous place to get down some of the random thoughts that fill my head. In fact, I didn't want anyone that I know to read my blog and to this day have told very few people that I know about it. But it's been a constant companion to me during the past couple of really tough months. A place to air my grumbles when times were tough, a place to share my joys of my out of office hours, a place to remember and document and grow and share.

I honestly don't know who reads my random ramblings (besides my most amazing man!) or why anyone bothers too - but that has never been the point. What has been interesting is to see which of the posts that people most read as they often aren't the ones that I would have expected. Google searches clearly dreg up some weird and wonderful things! The top few Keep Calm blogs of all time are:

and the very first one, Keep Calm and Love South Africa

Thank you for all the views - I appreciate them even if I don't entirely feel I deserve them ;-) Here's to some more Keep Calm and Carry on in the future! Onwards and upwards... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...