Friday 12 April 2013

Always look on the bright side of life



I realised yesterday while mulling over my woeful work situation that I'm so very luck and greatful that, while my 8-5 life is at an all time low, my personal life is in the best place yet. I'm so appreciatative that I was blessed with a wonderful, happy and rewarding work life during my years in the 'bay of not-so plenty.' God must have realised that it wouldn't have been fair on me to have it all at once and he probably doesn't want to make other people jealous ;-) LOL

So I'll take my happy after hours life and try my damndest not to let any deproness leak through past the 5pm mark! And it's Friday today - so have a wonderful, restful, fun-filled weekend! I plan to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...