Friday 18 January 2013

Keep Calm and Try New Things


Yay, YAY, it's FRIDAY!

This week I've rediscovered my love of Pinterest. It's amazing how my "go-to" page, while sipping on my morning coffee, changes week to week. But my suspision is that Pinterest will hang on to the #1 spot for a little while longer due to the many hours it's enthralled me this week!

This week the posts have inspired me, challenged me, horrified me and generally movitated me to try new things. And so...


1) Use Washi tape like never before - Courtesy of Cleverbird Andrea :-)
2) Gift shop in a new, more thoughtful way and on a budget
3) Eat at a new restuarant and try new wines - River Cafe, Constantia Uitsig
4) Bake something new - Peacan Pie Bars
5) Go back to basics in my relationship - "16 ways I blew my marriage" - Single Dad Laughing blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...