Friday 1 February 2013

Happy Friday (but happy Monday through Thursday too!)



Wow - it's been a super busy week at work and as a result it's been the happiest week at work that I've had in months! There is something about an active mind that just makes one generally happier. After spending some time recently with people who don't have to work (and don't have kids at home anymore - cause stay at home moms are a WHOLE different kettle of fish!) I have definitely decided that me staying home, doing nothing, all day, would not be a good idea (prior blogs will attest to this!) And so it's with an appreciate heart and soul that I leave the office this afternoon, happy to not only have had a Happy Friday, but also a Happy Monday through Thursday!

I'm super excited for this weekend as it is not only my cousins' 1 year olds bday (who doesn't love a kiddies party and gift shopping for them!) but it's also my man's birthday on Sunday :-) If there is one thing that I love more than giving gifts, it's a surprise adventure exploring new places on a special day. Needless to say (if it's to remain a surprise) I need to stop here and only tell you more on this next week. 

Happy Friday everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...