Thursday 9 May 2013

Four & Twenty Blackbirds baked in a pie



I love that I live in an area which offers most of lifes essentials within walking distance from my house - hair dresser, pub and grub, great Thai Resturant and take aways, a grocery store and of course a bottle store. The one think that I've always wished for in the 'hood was a great coffee spot and if I really wanted to be fussy, a bistro or patisserie to boot.

Four and Twenty (or Four and Twenty Blackbirds as I like to call it, in an effort to remember the new name) has recently opened in the ever popular Chelsea Village area. They offer all things I'd been wishing for: great coffee, great atmosphere, great background music, amazing pastries and menu, along with some pantry staples.

We popped in for coffee and a croissant in their first week of business and the vibe has already been well established with many locals popping in to see the new kid on the block. Check out more on Four and Twenty on their website or Facebook page

Good luck to the ladies and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...