Thursday 6 March 2014

All you need is love...

'                       

My most amazing man and I recently celebrated two whole years of togetherness! This milestone was significant for both of us: my longest relationship to date (plus making it past the twice devastating 2 year speed bump was awesome!) and his longest relationship by 21 months ;-) it was indeed time to celebrate, and celebrate we did with an amazing meal at one of our favorites, La Mouette in Seapoint. 

                         

Our relationship, his love and support for me, was what got me through 2013. When all else failed, these three are constant. As I sit here writing in my quiet, almost dark lounge (Eksom, our national power supplier has us on loadshedding as their "coal got wet") I'm reminded that love really is all we need. Fill out hearts with love for ourselves, each other and those around us particularly hard to even like and things can only look better than they did before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...