Friday 7 December 2012

Keep Calm and Sing Carols


Wow - I can't believe how fast the past two weeks have flown past! Things have just not stopped and now finally, as the the end of the working year draws closer, the mad rush seems to be calming down and we will hopefully be able to laze our way into shutdown. #5moreworkingdaysleft

It hasn't all been hard graft though: 3 lazy lunches, 2 year end functions and 1 half day off in the last couple of weeks is not a bad strike rate. But for now my focus is going to shift from all that has not yet happened at work to all that has not yet been done on the home front. For what must be the first time EVER, I have NO ideas as to what I'm buying everyone for Christmas. Oh - I have the gift boxes sorted, quirky gift tags purchased, the Xmassy washy tape read to stick, but do you thing I have any ideas as to what will go into the pressies?! Serves me right for only shopping for myself at the recent gift fairs.

So besides a shopping spree of note this weekend, we're also off to Carols in the Park tonight! Great way to kick off the weekend and get into the holiday mode! Happy Friday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...