Friday 23 May 2014

10 000 hits!!

Wow! I just missed a massive milestone in my stats - I reached 10 000 hits and didn't even know it! I started this blog almost exactly a year and a half years and it's grown with me (very slowly at times due to my less than regular posts!) through rough and happy times. I don't know who bothers to read my random ramblings and I don't really care if anyone does...I just needed a place to share my thoughts and feelings, an outlet of sorts and this forum has been just that for me.
 
So thank you if you follow my posts and if you just see this one, that's cool too ;-) 

The whole "Keep Calm and Carry On" thing is SO 2012 I know, but at times in life it really is less of a cliché and more of a reality for some (myself included!) I'll think about if it should stay or go, but for now HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...